IN STOCK! This Collectable Limited Edition is running out. Order now to guarantee your copy.
(Artist Mock-up – Actual book has no white on cover and is thinner)
Written by Jennifer Desvaux and Illustrated by Aura Vanderwal.
The Very Last Monster Book is an exclusive and numbered LIMITED EDITION hardcover book with a scratch resistant cover that will be a collector’s delight and a child’s treasure.
Inside this prestige book, you will find the world of The Very Last Monsters in beguiling prose and illustrations where you will seek and find. Pages are printed on beautiful eco-friendly 100lb FSC paper by an award-winning North American Book printer in Canada.
- 5% GST added to all Canadian orders.
- We are pleased to offer worldwide shipping.
WORLDWIDE DELIVERY – Postage rate available on checkout page
Free Christmas delivery is still available for Parksville Canada, BC until 7pm Fri 18th Dec (free delivery on the weekend of 19/20th Dec)
- FREE LOCAL PICK-UP:
Vineland, ON (via Phyllis Stanley)
Delivered to any UK address (estimate postage £5 per book)
Outside Canada, US, UK
Please consider combining orders with others, as 3+ books brings postage per book down by over 50%.
“Imagine Dr Seuss meets Where the Wild Things Are with a dash of Where’s Waldo. A classic children’s book is born!” The Bestseller Experiment
Feedback from Moms, Dads and most important kids!
- “My daughter loves it. “It’s SO cool!” were her exact words. Beautiful book,” Steve G
- It’s my grandson’s favourite book” Joan T
- “Beautiful words, beautiful art!” Joyce
- “A magical storybook,” Catherine
- “What a beautiful combination of magical prose and fanciful illustrations,” Sunny M
- “A great adventure! Long live the monsters were e’ver they be,” Sue
- “Invigorating landscapes that set your heart on adventures!” Linda A
- Hardback: 32 pages
- Edition: First edition, Limited and Numbered (2,500)
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 inches
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1999499303
- Cover: Scratch Resistant
- Paper: Eco-friendly 100lb FSC (Forest Stewardship Council)
- Eco Print: Vegetable-based inks
- Printed at: Freisen’s wind and hydro-powered plant in Canada