IN STOCK! This Limited Edition is running out. Order now to guarantee a copy.
GOAL 1 – COMPLETE! Thank you – Over 750 beautiful backers have helped us hit our first goal of funding the Limited Edition print run of the book. You are all amazing!
The countdown is on…
STRETCH GOAL – Treat the Palliative Care Team
We’d like to thank and treat the Palliative nurses and staff who looked after Jenni so lovingly for three months. If we can sell the final few hundred copies, part of the proceeds from the sales of this book will go towards making this happen. Can you help us hit this goal in
(Artist Mock-up – Actual book will look slightly different and is thinner)
Written by Jennifer Desvaux and Illustrated by Aura Vanderwal.
The Very Last Monster Book is an exclusive and numbered LIMITED EDITION hardcover book with a scratch resistant cover that will be a collector’s delight and a child’s treasure.
Inside this prestige book, you will find the world of The Very Last Monsters in beguiling prose and illustrations where you will seek and find. Pages are printed on beautiful eco-friendly 100lb FSC paper by an award-winning North American Book printer in Canada.
- 5% GST added to all Canadian orders.
- We are pleased to offer worldwide shipping.
FREE LOCAL PICK-UP IN:
Location: McMillan Arts Centre, 133 McMillan Street, Parksville
Date & Time:
Sunday Dec 2nd (10am-4pm) and
Monday Dec 3rd (2-6pm)
From 5th Dec:
Buy online with free collection from Soak Essentials
Buy direct at Synergy Day Spa
Vineland, ON (via Phyllis Stanley)
Date: Available Now
We have done a one-off bulk shipment which drastically reduced mailing cost and delivery times. Some copies are still available for delivery Two options:
1) Posted on to any UK address roughly £5 per book.
2) Local Pick-up in Milton, Cambridge (via Michelle Peters) roughly £3.50 per book.
Outside Canada & US & UK
Please consider doing joint orders with others. 3+ books brings postage per book down by over 50%.
“Imagine Dr Seuss meets Where the Wild Things Are with a dash of Where’s Waldo. A classic children’s book is born!” The Bestseller Experiment
Words of Praise from You:
- “Beautiful words, beautiful art!” Joyce
- “A magical storybook,” Catherine
- “What a beautiful combination of magical prose and fanciful illustrations,” Sunny
- “A great adventure! Long live the monsters were e’ver they be,” Sue
- “Invigorating landscapes that set your heart on adventures!” Linda
- Hardback: 32 pages
- Edition: First edition, Limited and Numbered (2,500)
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 9 inches
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1999499303
- Cover: Scratch Resistant
- Paper: Eco-friendly 100lb FSC (Forest Stewardship Council)
- Eco Print: Vegetable-based inks
- Printed at: Freisen’s wind and hydro-powered plant in Canada